Routine visits like pap smears and annual appointments can be planned in advance. But life is uncertain and sometimes you need to see your OB/GYN but can’t wait weeks for an available appointment. And who has time to wait three hours at the local walk-in clinic? We have a solution that we hope will really help local ladies who need to visit a women’s health specialist but need to be seen that day. We would like to announce the addition of a walk-in clinic to Mangrove Women’s Health and our newest Nurse Practitioner, Patria McKiernan.
Patria will be seeing walk-in patients Monday through Friday from 9am-noon on a first come first serve basis. There are many reasons why you may need to come in. Possible scenarios may include:
- well woman/annual exam/pap
- insertion of Mirena IUD/management
- bladder infection/urinary tract infection
- vaginal bleeding or other abnormal discharge
- medication refill
- questions and concerns about medication, procedures, or contraception
- hormone imbalance/hormone replacement therapy
- new or worsening pelvic pain
- pelvic ultrasound
- management of fibroids, ovarian cysts
We hope our patients will take advantage of this new walk-in clinic. (Our office is a warm, friendly, and comfortable environment to wait in, and it’s conveniently located.) We are excited Patria has joined our team. In addition to her walk-in patients, Patria will be taking appointments for a variety of gynecological services. Stop by or give us a call at 530-345-0064 extension 281.